(Making this is serious exercise, burns off a few calories so you can afford to lick the spoon, and the bowl, and the pot….and taste it before it cools….)
In a large bowl put:
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. milk chocolate chips (minis melt faster)
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. dark chocolate chips
- 2 c. walnuts nuts (chopped or not)
- 1 pint jar marshmallow cream
- 1 ½ T. vanilla
In a very large heavy pot, melt together over fairly high heat, stirring constantly:
- 1 large can (12 oz.) evaporated milk (not condensed)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 stick margarine (If you use all butter, the fudge is very solid, but good.)
- 4 c. sugar
Bring ingredients in pot to a rolling boil and let boil 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour over chocolate mixture and stir until all is well blended.
Pour into buttered 9”x 13” pan if you like ¾” thick pieces, larger pan if you like it thinner.
Cool. Cut into pieces. Can be frozen. Keeps well in the fridge.