Bed and Breakfast Getaway Rates
Thanks for your interest in our Kentucky bed and breakfast, just southwest of Cincinnati. Staying at First Farm Inn bed and breakfast brings much more value to your overnight accommodations, adding historic charm and many unique personal touches that will make the experience memorable.
- Basic Rates: Single night rates for two guests sharing a room including a bountiful, homemade, all-you-can-eat breakfast served hot and fresh each morning, are:
- $144 for the 1870s room and
- $162 for the Treetops room.
Winter Special: 2 Monday-Thursday nights for 2 $250. Three Monday-Thursday nights for 2 for $333.
(Not available Feb. 10-18. Call 859-586-0199 to schedule or use the BOOK IT button and mention the special in the comments section. Taxes not included. May add discounted lift tickets for Perfect North Slopes and/or horseback riding at additional costs. )
- Additional Guests: Because additional people need breakfast and use additional towels and linens, there is a nightly charge of $30 for friends or relatives sharing the room with you.
- Check-in: Check-in time is usually after 3 and before 8 p.m. although we will do whatever we can to meet your needs if we know in advance.
- Check-out: Check out is by 11 a.m. That means you are out of the guest room so we can change beds and clean. You do not have to leave the property by 11, but can enjoy the animals, gardens and “common areas.”
- Early or late check in or out: We make every effort to accommodate your needs and desires if we know in advance. If we can allow an early or late check-in or out on the date you want, there is an additional $50 fee.
- Guest pets: We allow responsible, considerate humans to bring well-mannered, perfectly house trained small (under 35 lb.) furry children with them for an additional fee of $30 per pet, per night. Please thoroughly read, agree to and attach a signed copy of the pet liability release available to download and print here. Sorry, no droolers.
- Guest horses: Guest horses may overnight in a paddock or spacious stall in our 150-year-old barn. Horses must have current health certificates and proof of vaccinations. No stallions. For those arriving before 8 p.m. or with humans staying in the B&B, the fee is $25. Those arriving between 8 and 10 p.m. or with humans overnighting in a motor home, the fee is $100.
- Cancellation policy: Since we are so small, cancellations are very costly for us. Cancellation fee more than two weeks in advance, is $30. Cancellations less than two weeks before the reservation date, will be charged the full amount unless the room is rebooked for the dates we had held for you. If we are able to rebook, we will refund your payment less $50.
- Horseback riding: To add rides to your reservation, click the box on the reservation form. Because weather is unpredictable, it’s always wise to plan to ride early in your stay, so that if the ride is rained out, you will have other options. You will not be charged if weather doesn’t permit a comfortable ride. If you would like to ride at the last minute, or after you’ve met the horses, ask. It will depend on the day’s schedule. If you want to ride, but not stay in the B&B, phone to make a reservation 859-586-0199.
- Hours: First Farm Inn is open year-round. To schedule riding or ask questions, please phone 859-586-0199 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Riding schedules depend on weather conditions — sun, temperatures and precipitation. More info here.