Bed and Breakfast Getaway Rates
Thanks for your interest in our Kentucky bed and breakfast, just southwest of Cincinnati. Staying at First Farm Inn bed and breakfast brings much more value to your overnight accommodations, adding historic charm and many unique personal touches that will make the experience memorable.
- Basic Rates: Per night rates for two guests sharing a room including a bountiful, homemade, all-you-can-eat breakfast served hot and fresh each morning, are:
- $153 for the 1870s room and
- $162 for the Treetops room.
- Additional Guests: Because additional people need breakfast and use additional towels and linens, there is a nightly charge of $30 for friends or relatives sharing the room with you. Well mannered, animal-loving children over 12 may stay with us.
- Check-in: Check-in time is usually after 3 and before 8 p.m. although we will do whatever we can to meet your needs if we know in advance.
- Check-out: Check out is by 11 a.m. That means you are out of the guest room so we can change beds and clean. You do not have to leave the property by 11, but can enjoy the animals, gardens and “common areas.”
- Early or late check in or out: We make every effort to accommodate your needs and desires if we know in advance. If we can allow an early or late check-in or out on the date you want, there is an additional $50 fee.
- Cancellation policy: Since we are so small, cancellations are very costly for us. Cancellation fee more than two weeks in advance, is $30. Cancellations less than two weeks before the reservation date, will be charged the full amount unless the room is rebooked for the dates we had held for you. If we are able to rebook, we will refund your payment less $50.
- Horseback riding: To add rides to your reservation, click the box on the reservation form or mention in the comments section of the reservation that you’d like to ride. Riders must be over 12 years old, under 200 pounds, able and willing to follow instructions. Because weather is unpredictable, it’s always wise to plan to ride early in your stay, so that if the ride is rained out, you will have other options. You will not be charged if weather doesn’t permit a comfortable ride. If you would like to ride at the last minute, or after you’ve met the horses, ask. It will depend on the day’s schedule. If you want to ride, but not stay in the B&B, phone to make a reservation 859-586-0199.
- Hours: First Farm Inn is open year-round. To schedule riding or ask questions, please phone 859-586-0199 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Riding schedules depend on weather conditions — sun, temperatures and precipitation. More info here.
First Farm Inn Kentucky makes Petersburg-area lodging accessible
Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience to all, including those with hearing, vision or other disabilities on our small farm near Petersburg, KY, just outside of Cincinnati. Our website uses Google Chrome’s ADA compatibility diagnostic tools.
If you have difficulty navigating our website or booking a room, call or email. (859) 586-0199 Owners: Jen Warner, Dana Kisor email@example.com
Since our 150-year-old property only has two rooms, we are too small to comply with ADA rules. Our first floor room is accessible by three steps up to the front porch. There is a step down in to the music room on the first floor. There are grab bars in both downstairs bathrooms.
Website visitors can easily research online on https://www.firstfarminn.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology like a screen reader, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software. Because we are small and historic, we do not have to comply with the American Disabilities Act’s physical requirements and have no handicap accessible features.
If you have questions or issues related to the accessibility features of our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bed and Breakfast Website Accessibility Features
First Farm Inn’s website is designed to be fully accessible to all according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of these elements:
Our inn’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and menu items are presented as a group.
Images include descriptive ALT attributes and decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site conforms to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Our property has no wheelchair accessible guest rooms or bathrooms.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
These tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support